- 2 lots, Belmopan, Orchid Garden, near US Embassy, 75’X100’ and 125’X125’. House and lot off Hydes Lane, Belize City, gives $1,000 rent monthly. Lot off Vernon St., Lake Independence, behind Krem. Lot, Hilltop Kontiki area, San Ignacio, Cayo. Huge lot, St. George’s Caye. Double lot, Main St., North San Pedro. Call 614-4994, 614-0235.
- 2017 Toyota Hilux, 3.0, Turbo diesel, 4X4, 4-cylinder, manual shift, clean title-one owner, no accidents, 2300 miles more or less, always serviced on time. Still under warranty for 5 years. Call 614-1006 for more details.
- Applications are invited for the period January 7, 2019 to March 31, 2019 for one teacher – middle division. Please apply to the address: 14 Amara Avenue, Belize City or to: General Manager, Grace Primary School, PO Box 922, Belize City.
- Vacancy exists for a financial manager. Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of three years’ experience. Send letter of application, resume, 2 references, copy of social security card and police record (no older than 6 months). For more information contact us at Tel# 223-1931.
- Kiki Witz now hiring reservations and accounts clerk. Applicants must have hotel booking experience. Sixth form graduate and QuickBooks knowledge a plus. For further information call 610-1994 or email: [email protected]
- Prestigious Blake building, 16 Hutson Street, multiple offices, from 400 sq. ft., suitable for office for lawyers, accountants, other professionals, suit many different sizes, opposite St. Catherine Academy, 24/7 security; visit or telephone 632-9796. Agents welcome and commissions paid.
- Ms. Nora Cruz Quintero please contact the Department of Human Development, URGENT, 40 Regent Street, Belize City. Phone 227-7451 or 227-2057.
LIQUOR LICENCE NOTICE
- Notice is hereby given the PATRICIA MAGDALENA NAVARRO is applying for a Shop Liquor Licence to be operated Patricia’s Shop located at 8685 Curl Thompson St., Port Loyola, Belize City, under the Intoxicating Liquor Licence Ordinance Revised Edition 2000.
- Notice is hereby given that DIANA ANTHONY-EXUM is applying for a Malt and Cider Liquor Licence to be operated at Mr. Roland’s Place, 7 Palm Lane, Malacate Beach, Independence Village, Stann Creek District, under the Intoxicating Liquor License Ordinance Revise Edition 2000.
- Notice is hereby given that Guadalupe Guerra is applying for a Liquor Licence to be operated at Latino’s Night Club, Baron Bliss Street, Cayo District, Belize under the Intoxicating Liquor License Ordinance Revise Edition 2000.
- Notice is hereby given that MYRNA ELAINE MEIGHAN is applying for Malt and Cider Liquor Licence to operate at Myrna’s Cool Spot located at #10 Queen Charlotte, Belize City, Belize under the Intoxicating Liquor Licence Ordinance Revised Edition 2000.
- Notice hereby given that NOE DE JESUS MARTINEZ is applying for the renewal of a Beer Liquor Licence to be operated at “Martinez Shop” located at 58 Daisy Hornby Street, Belize City, Belize, under the Intoxicating Liquor Licence Ordinance Revised Edition, 2000.
- Notice hereby given that DANIEL LIGHTER is applying for a Restaurant Licence, to be operated for Gaia River Lodge in the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve, Cayo District, Belize, under the Intoxicating Liquor Licence Ordinance Revised Edition, 2000.